martes, 27 de enero de 2009

Muchas gracias por tu llanto, Asia.


Doll Is Mine - Blonde Redhead

La banda que interpreta el tema del cortometraje Cindy, the doll is mine se llama Blonde Redhead y la canción que hizo llorar a la muñeca ( en todos los sentidos posibles) Sargento es Doll is mine. Gracias, Asia


Mine is an act of love
Mine is a wish to solve
And mine is to sink by your side
You are to be amused
And you are never to be confused
In your first love
Your first time
Why a doll so they tell me
Cause she is mine
Faith and fully mine
I must say
This love hasn’t changed me
Cause I feel fine
Faith and fully mine

I must have seen too much skin
Much more than I needed to
And much more than I wanted to dream
I must have felt so much pain
It’s funny how some things do remain
It isn’t true that things do change
Isn’t it strange how pain remains
But don’t look sad cause it isn’t sad
Now that I have you to myself

Pero la música de esta banda no solo está hecha para lacrimógicas escenas. EQUUS es un rítimico y melodioso ejemplo:



Allow me to show you!!!
The way which I adore you!!!

Sometimes I think I must
Just let you be a horse
All I want is to be a rider
To be part of you

Afraid so afraid
To loose you
If someone looks at you
Turn into donkey
Pretend you are lame

Equus by nature
Timid creature
Ready to run away
Equus by nature
Timid creature
Cares nothing
For the plans they made

I will hide you
Will protect you
Won’t let anyone
Take you away

Su última producción es del 2007 y se titula "23". Aquí se las dejo



Descargar

No hay comentarios: